Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Best for Last!

One of my many quirks which I think a few people do but don't always admit is read magazines from end to beginning. I always like to see what is on the final page of any publication and work my way towards the front. I guess it's because the most fascinating layouts are in the middle to the end after you get past the dozens of splashy ads in the beginning! I tend to ignore those as well as the contents page! With the stacks and stacks of fashion and design magazines that I collect each month, I have to cut to the chase and get to the good stuff! Well, same thing goes for fashion shows...they start off with a palette cleanser, lead into an entree and finish off with a frothy dessert! Did I mention I like to dig into sweets before my meat and potatoes, too? Yeah, another preference of mine that I don't really demonstrate on a regular basis. Here are my favorite confections that concluded the Spring 2010 couture shows! Enjoy!
From Top: Armani Prive, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior (white dress, and silver/blush dress), Elie Saab, Armani Prive, Chanel, and Jean Paul Gautier. Images from www.style.com