Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Thinspiration

Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue's Shape Issue, this is probably not an attainable goal to look this outstanding while pregnant! I mean, let's be real...I am 5'7-1/2" (the 1/2" is a BIG deal to me!), an ordinary beauty with a body that ain't no moneymaker but decent because I work(ed) hard at it along with some genetic blessings from my father (thanks for the natural arm muscle definition, Dad). Giselle is a SUPERMODEL. She's got genetics in more places than just the arms! Enough said. Well, that's all for now about my rant about longing to be a hot pregnant woman (23 weeks along, 5-1/2 months to the lay person). You can poke your eyeballs out with a fork after you see the spread of her flawless post-baby bod on www.vogue.com if you don't have the magazine yet.