Thursday, July 21, 2011

Penny Lane

 What a glorious kitchen! 
I'm having a copper moment. I have said it before and I'll say it again.. Copper is the new gold. Maybe copper had its moment already and I was just asleep that season, who knows? I am saving my pennies for beloved copper pots to hang from a copper pot rack in my future kitchen, as I wear a rose gold watch and mix cake batter in my copper kitchen aid mixer, standing tall and elegant in my Brian Atwood pumps and maybe a gown to boot... Anyways, here are a few of my favorite coppery things...
Copper pumpkins courtesy of Pinterest
I really love the pairing of copper with gray and white. via Pinterest
Copper farmhouse sink. Love the copper towel bars just below the sink, too.  Pinterest
 Copper doors (Pinterest)
 Creative use of space or new measure in home safety protection: shelf over doorway for pots and pans.
 The basin is lovely, a little oversized. Looks like a mini bathtub.
Copper kitchenaid mixer

 An organizer with ADD dream come true!

 Copper ceiling and copper countertops.
Essie The Cove 
Brian Atwood Maniac Rose Gold pump
 Elie Saab Fall '11 Couture
 Elie Saab Fall '11 Couture
 Maxime Simoen Fall '11
 Maxime Simoen Fall '11
Maxime Simoen Fall '11
Penny for your thoughts???