Thursday, July 7, 2011

Every mat has a place...

And every place needs a mat? No... but I HIGHLY suggest personalizing/monogramming/purchasing these VERY COOL place mats! Ok, so the idea wasn't solely my unique find...I had the help of House Beautiful this month. But so what. How many of you really read the maggie monthly and comb through it like I do? So anywhoooo--- I just added these fun place mats to our meal time repertoire (all 4 of us, me, husb, Pais, and Delphine - can't leave out the dog!)...all personalized, of course. I chose a varied ensemble from the "Hamptons" collection in the navy, magenta, pumpkin, white hues, but there are several color ways, patterns, and fonts to fulfill all your whimsical needs.
For $15 a mat, what a thoughtful token this would make as a hostess gift while spending summer fun at a friend's abode. I bet you'll be invited back...if not for the weekend, for dinner at least:).
For more info...
https://mattieluxe.com/