Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Curve Appeal a'la Italian Vogue!

Big is beautiful...no question when you look like Vogue Italia cover models, Tara Lynn, Candice Huffine, and Robyn Lawley shot by Steven Meisel. While I was having lunch in Italy during my vacation overseas, I picked up this magazine - though I can't read a word of italian - and was captivated by these curvaceous models and what another part of the world finds attractive and cover material. I thought these girls were stunning, booty and bust combined. Their hair was glamourous and full and their faces absolutely flawless, delicate, sultry and stunning. Perhaps Anna Wintour will take note and surprise us with a cover model that isn't the average size 2 model or actress. I am sure it's doubtful. Vogue Italia was very refreshing to see, I will admit! Cheers to celebrating these plus size babes! Cheers to all of you, plus or puny... Beauty is within and it radiates throughout!





XOXO