Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby, You're a Firework!

Graeme Montgomery
The United States is the only country with a known birthday.  ~James G. Blaine

 Chris Craymer
Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.  ~Moshe Dayan


 Francois Halard
My patriotic heart beats red, white, and blue.  ~Author Unknown


 Peggy Sirota
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.  ~William Faulkner



 James Wojcik
What is the essence of America?  Finding and maintaining that perfect, delicate balance between freedom "to" and freedom "from."  ~Marilyn vos Savant, inParade


Red, White and Blueberry Layer Cake
Martha Stewart Recipe here
Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.  ~Albert Camus

Rankin
I love my freedom.  I love my America.  ~Jessi Lane Adams

Wishing everyone a wonderful, joyous, safe holiday weekend and July 4th!! Let freedom ring! xo