Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sneak Peak: SJP in Vogue

 Mario Testino photographs the gorgeous Sarah Jessica Parker & brood for Vogue, hitting newsstands next week. I had to share these lovely snaps of the glam momma, her dapper husband, and darling children. 
Off to the Ball....Stunning copper penny. (PS:why isn't copper the new gold? I predict-copper is the  new silver/gold/pewter, name-your-alloy- color...soon...for nails and apparel). Just saying:)
 If only everyday life looked this good! She looks like a mom who never cleans her kids' bedrooms!
 "Are you gonna go my way?" (Lenny Kravitz)-neerrrr neeer ner ner..naeerr rruu rruuu rruuuh! Boys are loud, eh?
 I have no words. I just love this photo.
 Can you imagine cleaning up this kitchen after the shoot? Oy.
 This photo needs to be framed and put on their mantle. This sequin polka dot Valentino is divine,no? Not to mention...the thick moulding around the door is heavenly. (Note to self: future home door casing). 
"If I didn't have kids, I would be at the theater or the ballet every single night of my life," says Parker.