Friday, February 25, 2011

Latest Accessory Obsession


I just got this necklace from Anthropologie and let me tell you how many accessory prayers it has answered:

1. I can wear it with this red/white and blue skirt, and white tee (or a navy and white horizontal striped shirt...yes stripes and zig-zag, they do work!)
Urban Outfitters

2. I can toss it on with a navy/white striped long sleeve tee and white jeans to add more interest to staple garments

3. Orange solids and purple solids - they now have a necklace to jump off of! I think I have a few Michael Stars tees from yesteryear in these colors....

4. I can wear with black and white tribal prints if I owned any....

5. I can pair it with an all white ensemble.... Anlo white jeans, white button up by Brooks Brothers  or J. Crew white tee, black and nude Roger Vivier flats - boom, done, out the door, looking fly! And that's for going to the grocery store or getting my nails did!

6. I can wear it with any style of denim.... any multi-colored dress...pump life into any khaki number....

I believe I've made my point clear... I can tell this necklace, "You complete me" and I think now that I've shared, it'll complete you, too. Now if you see me in this necklace for the rest of season, please just nod or smile, and comment on how fabulous I look...and hopefully we won't show up at the same event wearing our saving grace!

Besos, smooches, kisses, XO XO