Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lime-Cilantro Corn on the Cob!

I was reading one of my favorite blogs, www.mattbites.com and he recently posted about this delicious grilled corn that I had to try. I must share this recipe with you. I made the corn last night for dinner along with a thai cilantro chicken that I won't get into right now (superbly delish!). No I am not copying a blog post.... I really loved this corn and want you all to make this over the summer!

The corn is extremely simple to make and while there are no measurements to the ingredients (because you don't really need them), you can whip this up in no time flat!

Grill the corn however you've been taught to grill corn. If no teachings prevail, just stick it on the hot grill.
In small bowl, combine juice of a lime and some olive oil. Grate a little lime zest into bowl.
Have crumbled feta and chopped cilantro on hand.

Once corn is done, brush with lime/olive oil mixture and sprinkle feta and cilantro on top.

If food  and cooking isn't your thing but photography is... Matt Armendariz is also a brilliant food photographer and his website is equally delicious to peruse! Photo above was taken by MA. Just giving more props!
http://www.mattarmendariz.com/