Monday, May 16, 2011

In the navy...

What's there not to love about blue and white? I am literally infatuated with navy and white. I wear it quite often because it's easy, smart, looks polished and put together and classic. Sounds typical and boring of a reason, I know, but it's true. I love nothing more than a navy sweater, white pants, belt, bold necklace and wedges! To me - that is effortless dressing no matter what. Here are some inspiring layouts from Bazaar magazine as well as some of my blue and white picks! Happy Summer Shopping! xo


My latest acquisition -this dipped tote which serves the following purposes: Diaper bag, day bag, magazines, ipad storage, water bottle, snacks. The best tote ever! Love this for my summer travels!
Gorgeous little wedge...navy and cream by Tory Burch.

Just got these soludos blue and white seersucker shoes. HOTTEST summer shoe. And inexpensive! So if they hurt or fall apart, your heart or your wallet won't!

Tie dye halter dress from Banana Republic looks just right for summer fun!

Casual cool navy and white striped sweatshirt from J.Crew

A great pair of white jeans never fails. I have several. They are a staple. Straight leg, wide leg, flair, ones to wear w/heels, ones to wear with flats... You get the idea.

I adore these earrings. I have them in green. Love like this can be found here.
Silver and Gold bangles add a little effortlessness to any look
Love this one piece suit with the lace tie in front. 
Baby's gotta look chic too in the summer sun...Dying over this dress!
My minor obsession with blue and white stripes. Top left, bottom left = pregnant pics. Gutsy to wear horizontal stripes!!! Not thinking clearly!